Baron Geisler reenters Big Brother house

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

Just like his brother Donnie, Baron Geisler was also given a chance to come back inside the house.

91.69% voted for yes, they wanted Baron to stay while the remaining 8.31% voted otherwise.

Posted in Television
4 comments on “Baron Geisler reenters Big Brother house
  1. Powkee says:

    it’s true.

    Pokwang will enter PBB house this afternoon @ Ãœber.

    watch and see for yourselves…

  2. tess gee says:

    ang huhusay ninyo huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the mirror, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. tank says:

    dapat di na ibalik yang si baron. puro kagaguhan lang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *