Saicy Aguila: Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 8th Evictee

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

The Samba Dancing Diva Saicy Aguila is the 8th Evictee in tonight’s eviction ceremony.


She got 39.32% of the total text and card votes while Beatriz Saw, the other nominee got a whopping 60.68% share of votes. It seems that Beatriz is really a force to be reckoned with and is a contender to become the big winner.

Posted in Television
4 comments on “Saicy Aguila: Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 8th Evictee
  1. cheng04 says:

    zeny visit roicynatics sa friendster yan account n saicy… makikita u mga latest picture nya…

  2. Zeny Rivera says:

    Please I want to know the email address, phone number and other relevant informations of Miss Saicy Aguila. i am an avid fan of her dancing skills and want to take some dance lesson when I go to the Philippines for my vacation.Thanks and More Power.

  3. BeAtRiCe says:

    good thing na natalo si saicy…idol ko si bea ehh…hahaha

  4. justine says:

    tama lng na c bea ung na2lo..
    sana tuloy2 2 hanggang sa june 20 sa big nyt..
    vote po natin c bea para xa manaLo..go bea

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *