Here is BPI bank’s advisory for the Holy Week 2012:
Bank of the Philippine Islands is geared up to service the requirements of our clients for the coming Holy Week. Our contingency plan is already in place and includes ATM teams on call to service the cash needs of our customers. We expect heavy withdrawals during this time so we encourage our clients to plan their cash requirements early enough to avoid the rush.
We are also reminding ATM users to always be on alert and take note of the Security / PAALALA / Safety reminders when using the ATM:
- Check the ATM area before using it. If anything or anyone appears suspicious, leave at once.
- Do not use an ATM that appears to have tampered card or cash slots.
- If you withdraw in the evening, do use an ATM in a well-lighted place.
- Never accept any help from a stranger or good samaritan.
- Get your card, cash and receipt at once. Do not count your money at the ATM in front of other people.
- Call your bank if you need assistance.
BPI and BPI Family branches and Express Banking Centers in malls will be closed from Maundy Thursday to Easter Monday. During this time, banking services will be provided by our 24/7 self-service channels such as ATMs for withdrawals, Cash Acceptance Machines ( CAMs ) for deposits in real-time, and internet and mobile banking for a variety of transactions such as funds transfer, bills payment and prepaid phone reloading. You can also call our 24/7 Contact Center at 89-100 for your concerns. Thank you.