GMA Network’s Celebrity Duets is back. Now on its second year, it will replace the timeslot of Pinoy Idol.
There will still be eight contestants that will battle it out every week. The six confirmed contestants are:
– Joey Marquez (TV host-comedian)
– Melanie Marquez (beauty queen)
– MMDA Chairman Bayani Fernando (public servant)
– Carlene Aguilar (beauty queen)
– Cory Quirino (TV host and columnist)
– JC Buendia (fashion designer)
The show will still be hosted by Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez. Celebrity Duets Year 2 premieres August 23 on GMA Network.