Here are some Christmas quotes and Christmas greetings that you can “SMS” or “text” to your friends on Christmas eve or on Christmas Day, December 25.
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS
- Warning: Xmas has been cancelled and its all your fault! Someone told Santa that you had been good all year .. He died laughing. Merry xmas
- Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.
- Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- Jinggom bels
cholesterol pa! Hehe..!
- Itong kaPaskuhan,
dalangin ko kay
na isakay ka sa
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Sometimes we think we have so little: Little blessings, little work, little salary, little allowance. But if we start to appreciate the little things in life, we will find out that we have so MUCH. So much of family and friends, so much of love, so much of trust and so much of GOD in our hearts. God Bless and may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- In this season of merry making & endless parties, always remember..“thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.” Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! ;-)