All Passport applicants need an appointment with the Department of Foreign Affairs.
If you plan to apply for a Filipino passport (whether new or renewal), you must first set up an appointment with the Department of Foreign Affairs.
But there are also exceptions. The following can go straight to any DFA Consular Office Courtesy Lane without having to secure an appointment:
- Senior Citizen and one travel companion
- Person with Disability (PWD) and one travel companion
- Solo Parent and his/her minor children
- Pregnant Women
- Minors 7 years old and below and his/her parents and minor siblings
- Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) land-based or seafarers
Please note that there is a dress code when going to the DFA.
Plunging necklines, sleeveless clothing, spaghetti strapped tops, see-through tops, sando, tube tops, halters, shorts, slippers and the like are not allowed.
For the step-by-step process on how to set a passport appointment, watch the video below:
DFA Consular Offices are located in the following:
- Angeles (MarQuee Mall, Angeles City)
- Cagayan de Oro
- DFA Aseana
- Robinsons Novaliches
- Ali Mall
- SM Manila
- Santiago City
- General Santos
- Ilocos Norte
- La Union
- Pampanga (Robinsons StarMills)
- Puerto Princesa
The requirements for new applicants can be found here.
For renewal, click here.