The Year of the Rabbit is set to begin on February 3, 2011. Here are some Feng Shui tips to welcome the new year.
1. Do not use knives. Do not cook, chop, slice or cut in your homes
2. Buy finger food and eat with your hands
3. Trim your hair
4. Wear new clothes
5. Don’t get upset and avoid swearing and yelling
6. Avoid reading newspapers or watching news on TV
7. Get flowers, 8 pieces of oranges and 3 red envelopes with crisp, new 50-peso bills and place them on your dining table.
8. Bathe yourself with pomelo water and salt (also called the dragon bath)
9. Wish everyone well
10. Love, love, love