Who can join? Females all across the world who are residents of Asia (or of Asian descent) who have what it takes to be Asia’s Next Top Model.
1. What Is The Age Requirement?
You must be at least 16 and no older than 27 years of age at the time of applying.
2. How Tall Do I Have To Be (Without Heels)?
You must be at least 168 cm (about 5 feet 6 inches)
3. I’m 167 cm, Can I Still Apply?
The minimum height requirement is 168 cm, but the Producers may make case-by-case exceptions if they find you interesting. So yes, please apply!
4. I Wear Braces, Can I Still Apply?
Yes of course!
5. I Don’t Live In Asia But I’m Of Asian Descent, Can I Still Apply?
Yes you can! Please provide us with a permanent or corresponding address in Asia (i.e. parents, grandparents or relative living here). If you do not currently have a valid address in Asia, you may still apply but the Producers reserve the right to give priority to Asian applicants living in Asia, or have permanent addresses in Asia.
6. I’m Of Asian Descent And I’m Living In Asia On A Work/Student Visa. Will Being Selected For The Show Affect My Immigration Status?
Should you be selected for the show, the Producers will assist with immigration matters.
7. I’ve Taken Part In My Country’s Franchise Of Top Model. Can I Still Apply For Asia’s Next Top Model?
Yes, as long as you were not the winner, and you are not currently a professional model with any product, magazine or brand endorsements.
You may apply online, just visit Asia’s Next Top Model Online Casting. You could also go to a scheduled casting event. You just have to download the corresponding form and fill it out. Bring the filled out form together with your Head shots & body shots (in bikini, if any), Comp cards (if any), and Portfolio (if any) at the casting event.