Here is the gross income of the 8 film entries in this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival:
1. My Little Bossings – P93.2 million
2. Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy – P86.4 million
3. Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay
4. Kimmy Dora: Ang Kiyemeng Prequel
5. 10,000 Hours
6. Boy Golden: Shoot to Kill (The Arturo Porcuna Story)
7. Pedro Calungsod: Batang Martir
8. Kaleidoscope World
The eight movies reportedly posted P234 million gross earnings nationwide after only two days, surpassing last year’s record by 34%.
Meanwhile, “10,000 Hours” bagged most of the awards including Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Director in the awards night at the Meralco Theater in Pasig City. This will hopefully boost the performance of the said movie in the rankings as the festival will run until January 7, 2014.