Here are some New Year quotes and New Year text messages Pinoy style that you can “SMS” or “text” to your friends on New Year’s eve or on January 1, 2009.
- Nawa’y ang mga aral at karanasan ng nakaraang taon ay magsilbing tanglaw at gabay sa pagtahak natin ng bagong taon. Isang higit na maunlad, masagana at mapayapang buhay sa patnubay at pagpapala ng Diyos ang sumainyo.
- MGA DAPAT SUNDIN PARA DI MAPUTUKAN NGAYONG BAGONG TAON:
1.Wag kumuha ng naputukan na, baka mapikot ka.
2.Tanggalin agad kung malapit ng pumutok.
3.Kung naputukan na,agad hugasan, baka matanggal pa.
4.Wag magpaputok sa mataong lugar, nakakahiya
5.Magtanong kung “safe” saka iputok!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- Before we end 2008, let me say this:
4 d friendship
4 d care
4 d laughter
4 d bond
4 d jokes
4 d text messages
4 d smiles
4 everything u have shared
- May this NEW YEAR be a song of THANKSGIVING, an offering of PRAISE, a celebration of GOD’S LOVE in HIS Amazing GRACE!
A blessed & joyous 2008 to you and your family!
- This year 2009,
may u be..
showered w/ boys,
or be showered by boys,
or be w/ boys in showers.
many boys & many showers in 2009.
- “How do you measure a year? In daylights, sunsets, midnights, cups of coffee… in laughter & strife. Remember the love. Measure your life in SEASONS OF LOVE.” I hope you have a lot of these seasons to look back at in 2008 & wishing you many more of them in 2009. A happy new year!
Happy New Year to all!