The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 987 out of 1,947 or 50.69% passed the Architect Board Exam held in Manila this June 8 and 10, 2012.
Check out the list of board passers (PDF file)
Registrants are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Congratulations to the new architects!