The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday that 355 out of 679 passed the Physical Therapist (PT) Licensure Examination and 64 out of 150 passed the Occupational Therapist (OT) Licensure Examination.
Registration for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration will be on August 19 and 20. You will need to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of 600 pesos
- Annual Registration Fee of 450 pesos for 2013-2016
Passers should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.