Around 70,000 students will take the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) on August 2 and August 3, 2008 (Saturday and Sunday).
Here are some tips that may help takers pass the UPCAT (2009):
1. Think positive and relax. Always think that you can do it
2. Go to the restroom before the exam starts
3. Be sure you have breakfast on exam day
4. Bring a watch so that you can budget your time for the exam
5. Read and follow instructions carefully
6. Answer first the questions you think you know very well and skip the difficult ones. Be sure to get back to them later if you still have time.
7. Make intelligent guesses for questions you really do not know the answer
8. Use the extra time to review your answers
9. Pray and hope for the best