More Filipinos watched the five-hour premiere of TV5’s noontime show Wowowillie compared to ABS-CBN’s It’s Showtime as it captured 27.9% audience share among nationwide urban viewers , seven points higher than the competition’s 20.9%, according to the national urban TV audience measurement (NuTAM) ARIANNA overnight data of Nielsen Media Research.
In total Luzon, Wowowillie’s 26.9% audience share scored a nine-point lead over It’s Showtime’s 17.7%. Moreover, in total Visayas, TV5’s first-ever daily noontime variety show toppled Eat Bulaga’s 20.8% audience share with a strong 29.1% audience share.
Lastly, Wowowillie captured viewers’ hearts in total Mindanao where its 33.9% audience share reigned supreme over both It’s Showtime’s 28.5% and Eat Bulaga’s 16.2%.
The much-anticipated return of Willie Revillame to daytime was held at such a great scale—gathering almost 100 performers in high-quality production numbers and exciting segments. At least 360 dancers were showcased in a 20-minute grand opening number—the biggest ever in recent television history. Join Kuya Wil as he continues to bring the “Happy” to noontime television with Mariel Rodriguez, Grace Lee, Camille Villar, Arci Munoz, Ava Jugueta, Ethel Booba and Lovely Abella from Monday to Saturday, 11:30am to 2:30pm only on TV5.
- Six Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Lazada Philippines
- US magazine lists “Bwakaw” as one of 2012’s best undistributed films in the world
- TV5’s Wil Time Bigtime celebrates 2nd anniversary with another mega jackpot winner, million-peso promo
- The Amazing Race Philippines Celebrity Contestants (Clues)
- Philippines’ entry to Oscars “Bwakaw” sparks international attention